Hey everyone! Today I am going to talk about my trip to France. In 2017 me and my family went to Europe in which we traveled throughout France. It was a very beautiful place. We went to museums, popular tourist sites, and saw many more things. We took one of the days we were there to go to the Eiffel Tower. I’m sure you know what the Eiffel Tower is and you know it is a really popular and beautiful site. 

We walked through Paris all day until we made it to the tower. While walking we were surrounded by many people, many little stands that were selling things, many little restaurants, etc. It was really cool. When we got to the Eiffel Tower it felt like a dream.We had to climb a bunch of stairs and take an elevator and then we were at the top of Eiffel Tower!! It was beautiful! After we had walked all day our legs hurt so bad so we took a boat ride to get back to our hotel. Throughout the day we mainly stopped at a bunch of little restaurants such as pizza places and coffee shops.

In all I loved going on this trip so much and I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

Travel Post
Tagged on: