I would rate Draper Park Middle School a 8 out of 10.
The building is great. It has great structure and is very large and modern. There is a large lunch room and gym that is provided for all the students and teachers.

There are many classrooms that are a decent size and can fit many desks and students, while still having extra room for other necessary things. The school provides chrome books for each student which is very efficient especially because they are in pretty good shape. The school also provides buses which are extremely helpful to many families. There is also a wide variety of elective classes that are offered along with many after school activities. While Draper Park has a lot of benefits I would argue there are also some cons. For example, the free school lunches that are offered taste like garbage. They do not offer anything generally healthy, and most of the food just tastes like paper. Another con is some teachers are pretty boring. I would say there are a lot of teachers who need to spice up their teaching a little bit to help motivate kids to learn more.  Although there are some disadvantages there are much less than benefits so I would say that Draper Park Middle is a great school.

Review on DPMS
Tagged on: